The Health and Wellness Discount Plan gives you access to savings from 15% to 60% on generic prescriptions, 10% to 25% discounts on brand name medications, 10% to 25% off the cost of a variety of health improvement products, 24/7/365 virtual access to doctors anytime, anywhere and a variety of additional health care services.
Chiropractic and Alternative Medicine
The ChooseHealthy® program provides members with access to a wide variety of specialty health and wellness services.
With this wellness program, members can:
- Save 25% on services from specialty health care providers. The ChooseHealthy program's full musculoskeletal provider network features more than 66,000 participating providers nationwide.
- Choose from more than 9,000 participating fitness centers and YMCAs with the Active&Fit Direct™ program for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). Once enrolled, members also have access to tools to help them get the most out of their membership, such as tools that allow them to track exercise.
- Save 5% to 57% on a variety of popular products from health and fitness vendors, including Garmin®, Vitamix®, PRO Compression® and Fitbit®. Discounted member pricing can be viewed after registering and logging in. All orders offer free shipping and handling.
Please note that the ChooseHealthy program is not insurance. The ChooseHealthy program provides for discounts from specialty health care providers. You are obligated to pay for all services from those providers, but will receive a discount from them for included services. The ChooseHealthy program also includes the Active&Fit Direct™ program, which provides discounted access to fitness centers and YMCAs. The ChooseHealthy program does not make any payments directly to participating providers or to the Active&Fit Direct program. The ChooseHealthy program has no liability for providing or guaranteeing services and assumes no liability for the quality of services rendered. Discounts on products and services available through the ChooseHealthy program are subject to change; please consult the website for current availability.
The programs described above are provided by ChooseHealthy, Inc. and American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., subsidiaries of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ChooseHealthy, Active&Fit and Active&Fit Direct are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. Other names and logos may be trademarks of their respective owners.
ASHP - 5/16/18
As a member, you and your eligible dependents have access to My Personal Counselor, a confidential assessment, telephonic counseling and referral service*. Your counselor will help you identify problems and assist in working through them. The counselor can also determine the best alternatives and, if necessary, make appropriate referrals to other professionals that specialize in your area of concern.
Members and eligible dependents have access to My Personal Counselor, a confidential, telephonic counseling and your counselor will help you identify problems and assist in working through them. The counselor can also determine the best alternatives and, if necessary, make appropriate referrals to other professionals that specialize in your area of concern.
This service offers help in the following areas:
- Marital and Family
- Alcohol and Other Drug Dependency
- Stress and Anxiety Related Issues
- Emotional Problems
*3 one-half hour counseling sessions available per household each year.
ABEC - 2/21/14
The Health Advocate Medical Bill Saver service gives members access to skilled negotiators who can help lower their out-of-pocket costs on medical bills not covered by insurance. Members could save hundreds - even thousands - of dollars, and while Health Advocate does not guarantee a specific level of savings, on average, members see discounts of 25%-50%.
How it works
- Member gives Health Advocate their medical and dental bills that must be at least $400 or more
- Health Advocate contacts the provider on the member's behalf to negotiate a discount
- Negotiations can lead to a reduction in the member's out-of-pocket costs
- Once an agreement is made, the provider signs off on the new payment terms and conditions
Member will receive an easy-to-read, personal Savings Result Statement, summarizing the outcome and payment terms
HMBS - 8/25/16
Health Advocate, the nation's leading health advocacy company, helps members and their families navigate the health care and health insurance systems. Health Advocate offers a range of comprehensive services to help members with clinical and administrative issues involving their medical, hospital, dental, pharmacy and other health care needs — saving members time and worry
How Health Advocate Helps:
- Find the best doctors, hospitals and dentists, and schedule appointments with providers.
- Answer questions about test results, treatments and medications
- Assist in the transfer of medical records, X-rays and lab results
- Locate and research the newest treatments for a medical condition
- Help resolve insurance claims and assist with negotiating billing and payment arrangements, and related administrative issues
Please note that this service is unlimited, and there is no charge when a member calls for assistance.
HLAD - HLAW - HASA - 12/14/17
Prescription Medicine Discounts
- Members will have access to savings between 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and 10% to 25% off the retail price of brand name drugs at over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Safeway, CVS, Duane Reade, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and many more.
- Members have access to an interactive website that allows users to locate the nearest participating pharmacy and accurately check the current costs of drugs. Even if members have prescription benefits through a health insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
- By utilizing this powerful tool, members can make educated cost-saving decisions.
UNOA - 10/6/17
DialCare is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more. Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go. When medically appropriate, a DialCare doctor may prescribe a short term, non-DEA controlled medication that they can pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
Members can conveniently connect with a doctor with no consult fee.
When to use DialCare:
- For non-emergency medical issues and questions
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- If member lives a significant distance from a primary care doctor
- When a primary care doctor is not available
- When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
What conditions can be treated?
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Insect bites
- Skin inflammations
- Cold & flu
- Sore throat
- Digestive issues
- Joint aches & pains
- Sports injuries
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!
DCNC - 2/27/18
- PinnacleCare members will receive confirmation on diagnoses, expert second opinions, appointments with top specialists and guidance on appropriate treatment options
- Members are provided with customized reports identifying top local, regional or national specialists and facilitation of appointments with top specialists and centers of excellence
- Members have access to virtual consultations for a second medical opinion
- PinnacleCare will help in gathering, organizing and forwarding of key medical records
- Members also have access to dedicated advisors who will help coordinate with medical and behavioral teams to develop a path to help with anxiety, stress and other mental health issues
PANN - 3/12/19
Diabetic Care and Supplies
HOMELINK was founded on the belief that people would recover more quickly and have a higher quality of life if they were provided expert, professional service and quality medical supplies in the home health care arena. Over 20 years, 30 million people and a customer satisfaction rate of over 99% later, HOMELINK has become a leader in durable medical equipment.
How did HOMELINK become a recognized name in home health care?
- Knowledgeable associates who are passionate about your care and well-being, who are anxious to listen and understand your needs and who create solutions, not excuses
- Timely and accurate follow-up
- Community-based providers
- A commitment to asking questions, receiving a verbal response and following up with clarifying questions to ensure your needs and problems are fully understood
- Professionally trained staff, often with recognized certifications such as "Respiratory Therapist"
- Competitive, fixed pricing
- Easy and convenient shipping directly to your home
- Multiple brands available
HOMELINK offers you medical supplies and services in these areas:
- Insulin pumps
- Muscle stimulators
- IV antibiotics
- Pain management
- Home sleep testing
- Catastrophic care coordination
- And so much more