The Wellness Discount Plan gives you access to savings from 15% to 60% on generic prescriptions, 10% to 25% discounts on brand name medications, 10% to 25% off the cost of a variety of health improvement products and 24/7/365 virtual access to doctors anytime, anywhere.
Chiropractic and Alternative Medicine
The ChooseHealthy® program provides members with access to a wide variety of specialty health and wellness services.
With this wellness program, members can:
- Save 25% on services from specialty health care providers. The ChooseHealthy program's full musculoskeletal provider network features more than 80,000 participating providers nationwide.
- Choose from more than 10,000 participating fitness centers with the Active&Fit Direct™ program for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). Once enrolled, members also have access to tools to help them get the most out of their fitness membership, such as tools that allow them to track exercise.
- Save 5% to 55% on a variety of popular health and fitness products. Discounted member pricing can be viewed after registering and logging in. All orders offer free shipping and handling.
Please note that the ChooseHealthy program is not insurance. You should check any insurance benefits you have before using this discount program, as those benefits may result in lower costs to you than using this discount program. The ChooseHealthy program provides for discounts from specialty health care providers. You are obligated to pay for all services from those providers but will receive a discount from those participating providers for services included in the program. The ChooseHealthy program also includes the Active&Fit Direct program, which provides discounted access to fitness centers. The ChooseHealthy program does not make any payments directly to participating providers or to the Active&Fit Direct program. The ChooseHealthy program has no liability for providing or guaranteeing services and assumes no liability for the quality of services rendered. Discounts on products and services available through the ChooseHealthy program are subject to change; please consult the website for current availability.
The programs described above are provided by ChooseHealthy, Inc. and American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., subsidiaries of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ChooseHealthy, Active&Fit and Active&Fit Direct are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. Other names and logos may be trademarks of their respective owners.
ASHP - 2/14/20
Prescription Medicine Discounts
- Members will have access to savings between 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and 10% to 25% off the retail price of brand name drugs at over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Safeway, CVS, Duane Reade, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and many more.
- Members have access to an interactive website that allows users to locate the nearest participating pharmacy and accurately check the current costs of drugs. Even if members have prescription benefits through a health insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
- By utilizing this powerful tool, members can make educated cost-saving decisions.
UNOA - 10/6/17
DialCare Physician Access
DialCare Physician Access is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more. When medically appropriate, a DialCare doctor may prescribe a short term, non-DEA controlled medication for the member to pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go.
When to use DialCare Physician Access:
- For non-emergency medical issues and questions
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- If the member lives a significant distance from a primary care doctor
- When a primary care doctor is not available
- When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
What conditions can be treated?
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Insect bites
- Skin inflammations
- Cold & flu
- Sore throat
- Digestive issues
- Joint aches & pains
- Sports injuries
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!
DCNC - 1/30/20